On Target Summer School 2020
Beat the summer brain drain with the On Target Tuition Summer School.
We are open for face to face tuition this summer!
The On Target Tuition Summer School kicks off on Monday 20th July and runs for 5 weeks until Thursday 20th August.
In order to make the environment as safe as possible the following safety measures will be put in place:
- Perspex screens between the workstations to protect pupils and teachers. This will allow us to work closely with our students when hearing reading and demonstrating working out.
- Two metres between workstations.
- Hand washing on arrival and hand sanitiser.
- All surfaces, keyboards, mice, whiteboards, stationary and door handles will be sanitised between lessons.
- No more than 15 people will be in the centre at one time.
- Sneeze screen on reception desk.
- All payments to be made via bank transfer if possible. The card machine will also be available in the centre.
There will be 3 sessions daily Monday to Thursday:
9.30am – 10.50am
1.15am – 12.35am
1.00pm – 2.20pm
Why choose the On Target Summer School?
- their child has missed out on learning due to illness.
- they are struggling to learn topics during term time.
- their child lacks confidence in Maths and English.
- they are sitting exams in the coming school year.
- they want to keep learning over the summer holidays and/or extend their learning.
- their child is preparing for the AQE or GL Transfer Test and Year 8.
Book early for a great lesson deal!
Why is it important to keep minds active over the summer holidays?
We can target:
- Transfer Test preparation
- GCSE Maths and English
- Dyslexia support
- Primary and Secondary English
- Maths, Reading and Spelling.