Top 10 misspelled words and how to remember them
Here is a list of 10 misspelled words and a few handy hints for getting them right.
1.Because – the ending of this word is tricky to remember.
Remember: Big Elephants Can’t Always Understand Small Elephants Because
2. Separate – commonly misspelled seperate
Remember: Never separate a para from his parachute! Separate
3. Weird – commonly misspelled wierd
4. Believe – commonly misspelled beleive
Remember: There is always a lie in believe.
5. Friend – commonly misspelled freind
Remember: A friend is a friend until the end!
6. Accommodation – commonly misspelled acommodation or accomodation
Remember: Accommodation has two cots and two mattresses.
7. Beautiful – commonly misspelled beutiful
Remember: It is important to “be a“ beautiful person.
8. February – commonly misspelled Feburary
It is brrrrr cold in February.
9. Necessary – commonly misspelled neccessary
Remember: One “collar” and two “socks”. Necessary
10. A lot – This is commonly misspelled as one word – alot
Remember: You do not write alittle so don’t write alot. A lot is two separate words.